Everyone’s idea of a perfect cup of coffee is likely to be different. Some people want it sweet, while others prefer it with a bitter taste. Everyone has distinct tastes and preferences, and there are tons of ways to make a cup of your favourite beverage. When it comes to brewing a cup or a pot of your favourite beverage, you have a lot of alternatives.
ADVANTAGES OF SEMI AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE
The advantages of using a semi automatic coffee machine are as follows:
- Allows baristas to make cocktails more personalised by extracting longer or shorter shots as needed.
- Encourages baristas to improve their skills or talented baristas to show off their talent.
- Manual types of machinery are generally less expensive than automatic machines.
- Versions of vibrating and rotating pumps.
- Automatic loading in the boiler.
FEATURES OF A SEMI AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE
- Temperature compensation in the brewing unit ensures constant and high-quality extractions.
- The heat exchanger mechanism inside the boiler maintains temperature stability while also providing a large steam capacity for creamy and fragrant cappuccinos.
- The use of a timer ensures that the results are constant.
- It must also provide great performance with additional technological and ergonomic features, such as the push and pull, the steam lever and the soft-touch backlit control panel, to make it easier to use.