- Brew Perfect Espresso: The grinder produces precision grinds to help you brew the perfect shot of espresso
- Suitable for Daily Use: Equipped with a metal adjustment system, the grinder is made to withstand daily espresso grinding
- Expansive Grind Settings: With #1-20 will get you high-resolution espresso grinds and #21-40 is ready to grind for filter, french press, or cold brew
- Easy to Use: Can start grinding with a single press of the pulse button
- INTELLIGENT WEIGHING SYSTEM
- DOUBLE CLUMP CRUSHER SYSTEM
- TOUCH SCREEN WITH USER PROFILES
- NOISE ABSORPTION SYSTEM
Best Coffee Grinders in India - WPM ZD17NAppearance Stainless steel body FeatureTap & Go Belt-driven burr Easy calibrating system Grinding Machine range: Espresso → French Press 30-90 grind settings Conical burr is available Operation Automatic Direct to handle Holder. Available Hopper Capacity (in g)450 Voltage (V)220-240V~ / 50-60Hz Power (W)100-120 Dimension (L*W*H in mm)240*150*420 Net Weight (in kg)3.3 Tap and Go Conical Stainless Steel Burr Grinder, giving you full control over your Grinding, also comes with a plethora of accessories including an anti spill cap, Cleaning Brush, removable hopper with closer, Holder reducer to allow you to use various sizes of Group Sets, easy to use - set and clean a top of the range quality grinder at entry grinder level.
Mazzer Super Jolly - Download Catalouge
Kaapi Solutions has a wide variety of the coffee machines with grinder in India. If espresso is your coffee of choice, you’ll need a way to grind your coffee beans to the perfect texture before brewing to get the type of espresso provided in Barista, KrispyKreme, etc, Since espresso requires a finer, ultra consistent grind, a dedicated grinder is a must. Order your brand-new espresso grinder here at Kaapi! The burrs are the part of the grinder that crushes the coffee beans into a uniform size which is essential for creating an awesome espresso/coffee. There are two different burr grinders, conical or flat plate. Conical Burr Grinders have two cone shaped burrs with ridges that grind/crush the coffee. A lot of it comes down to build quality. On a basic level, there’s more metal and less plastic in them, and the quality control is light-years apart: think burrs spinning very close together at high speeds.