TIME MORE SYPHON
3 /5 cup syphon of quality and experimentation! One of the most impressive ways of making coffee. It’s a science! By heating the bottom chamber the pressure forces water up into the upper chamber to mix with the ground coffee. Once mixed the coffee is drawn into the lower chamber as the pressure drops, creating a vacuum effect via a filter, and voila, your coffee is brewed!Timemore have created this work of art with design and elegance in mind. The wooden handle is a reflection of their hourglass logo, not only well designed but they had safety in mind too. The handle is further away from the hot glass than most syphons (1. 5cm between fingers and the lower bowl) to prevent accidental burns. Crystal clear borosilicate glass finish which is highly heat resistant giving you peace of mind that safety has not been compromised.
- 3 /5 cup syphon
- Bottom glass can withstand 1000℃ maximum
- Wooden handle which doesn’t get warm
- Comes with a alcohol burner
- Anti slip base to ensure it won’t slide during the brewing and protect your work surface from scratches
- Feet of syphon are wider apart to ensure it can be used with a wider range of gas burners